Project Description

The proposed Capitol Mall Parking Garage will be located on the city block due north of the Len B. Jordan Building on Capitol Mall. The 181,731 s.f. garage will have 580 parking spaces on 5 1/2 above grade parking levels. Over 70% of the parking spaces will be on flat parking decks with the remaining 30% on sloped ramps. 54 existing surface level parking spaces will remain on the north half of the site, resulting in a net increase of 480 parking spaces on the block. The garage will be primarily cast in place concrete construction with ground face (honed) concrete masonry unit construction at the stair towers.

Project Details

Location: Boise, Idaho
Owner: State of Idaho
Completion Date: 2014